If you’re having problems logging in please contact us!
None of us know yet what impact COVID-19 will have on schools and the SQA exams.
Modernityscotland has been at the forefront of Higher Modern Studies resources for over a decade. You may well use these resources in your day to day school work.
We’re happy for Higher Modern Studies pupils to subscribe to the website for free.
See the blog post for information on how to do this.
Welcome to Modernity Scotland
Modernityscotland has been at the forefront of online and textbook learning in Modern Studies and Politics since 2004.
Subscribers to modernityscotland receive log in codes which enable you to access our online resources.
- Subscribers can be institutional, for example, schools or colleges. The cost of an institutional subscription for each subject, Politics or Modern Studies, is £200.
- This expires on the day of the exam in 2020.
- Modern Studies: 15 May 2020
- Politics: 21 May 2020
Modernityscotland is an approved SQA centre for Higher Politics.
Subscribe to Politics
Modernityscotland is an approved SQA provider for Higher Politics. This site contains a complete Learning Management System for Higher Politics.
The cost of an individual Higher Politics subscription is £20 per month, which expires on 21 May 2020.
- attend Saturday catch up sessions
- sit the Higher Politics prelim with modernityscotland
- be presented for the SQA Higher Politics Assignment and exam (extra cost of £45)
- have Coursework essays marked
An annual Institutional Subscription to Higher Politics costs £200. This includes articles on Political Theory, Political Systems and Political Parties and Elections, as well as associated Powerpoints.
Subscribe to Modern Studies
An annual Institutional Subscription to Modern Studies costs £200.
This includes PowerPoints for Democracy in Scotland and the UK, Social Inequality, Crime and the Law, USA and Terrorism.